Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 135 - July 29, 2008
Today was a travel day from Livingston, MT to West Yellowstone, MT. The route we took was right through Yellowstone National Park. Oh my gracious, what a gift to the USA this park is. It was very emotional for me since ever since I first heard about Yellowstone, I have wanted to visit it and here we were. You know me, when I get emotional the tears falls and they certainly did when we first experienced this fantastic landscape. Again, we are so incredibly thankful to be able to make this "Bid Adventure" and don't take our blessings for granted.
Today we will be planning our touring. We have 8 days here and I hope we do not leave a stone unturned. Also, this afternoon Frank went into town for the search for the "Gus cut/crease" hat. Hopefully he will be successful. Will let you know tomorrow.

No comments: