Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 116 - July 10, 2008
Today was a travel day to Orofino, Idaho. The road was so picturesque as you can see from the picture below. Talk about rolling green hills and fields of waving grain. It was absolutely beautiful. I have never seen any landscape quite like this. As we made the turn east the highway hugged the Clearwater river so again it as a very scenic drive. Then we arrived in Orofino and that's when things didn't go so well. First we got a little bit lost in this little bitty town. Then the 20 mile drive up and down the curvy mountain roads was not motor home friendly. However, once we arrived in the campground we were very pleased (or at least I was). This is way off the beaten track so no cell phone, no tv and no computer. Frank is having withdrawal symptoms. I am actually composing this post on July 12th as I sit in the parking lot of the Best Western so I can have wifi!!


No comments: